Ask her what she craved and she'd get a little frantic about things like books, the woods, music. Plants and the season. Also freedom. -- Charles Frazier, Nightwoods
it's been way too long since my last happy list. i woke up this morning with the heaviest of thoughts - that i've got so much to accomplish before the year ends. for now i can't help but to wait for something good to happen. funny how that works :) somehow it seems appropriate that it's time to list down what i'm grateful for & hey, to drink it all in.
so here goes
1. our extended road trip to the mountains
2. the smell of 'freshly cut roses' candle, burning in the bathroom
3. waking up to the sun on less hazy days
4. kind strangers. kindness in general.
5. after-the-rain sweaty morning runs
6. white t-shirts & dark navy shorts & tan bags
7. photos that look like film
8. words by Meg Fee