always a morning person / the happy list, sep 17th
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you. -- Walt Whitman
september is full of public holidays. i'm off work every friday but got out of bed before 8am anyway. sometimes i drag myself back to sleep cos i just can't get myself to not make any noise while everyone else is asleep. it's been raining a lot, but not as much as i want it to be. K injured his heels earlier this month and we've been home most of the weekends. some of it gone by with me just being so unproductive. i always feel guilty when i've done lesser than i think i should, but that's not good really. downtime is GOOD.
some other things that made me happy lately.
- baking. baking on Sundays. mostly chocolate chip cookies!
- K made us a set of coral-colored business cards.
- watching the early episodes of a K-variety show, 2 days 1 night. laughing way too much.
- healing wound. healing injuries. back in good health.
- scheduled photo shoots. meeting old friends & gawk at how longs it's been. time just flies.
- morning walks in our neighborhood. so much to see. minus the sweat.
- JENGA (though i'd end up playing alone cos K lost interest haha)
- long, flowy cardigans that goes well with dresses. the color grey. the color blue.
what made you happy lately? hope everyone's well!