2018 - better plans
it feels like it was just yesterday that i've written that post. i think i did well with what i wanted to do, i wrote a lot throughout 2017. we're creature of habits. so i tried and let it be a habit. at the beginning of last year i knew it wasn't good enough to try + tackle major resolutions, i'd always end up not achieving much. asking myself what i wanted to do the most seems to remind me of the bigger picture of things. keeping it simple but also doing lots in between.
2017, our year in review. here are eight highlights :)
- celebrations : lunar new year in january was a blast with sweet treats + K decorating our own place with origamis. we also had yummy mooncakes for mid-autumn festival in october. christmas was a lot of fun with all the kayan traditional food we love, back in miri.
- back in borneo: we flew to kota kinabalu + went on a roadtrip from kk to kundasang, end of may. in december, we spent a week in miri.
- a few portraits sessions with the best of people.
- starting a proper workout routine, losing some extra weight + feeling healthier towards end of year. i danced a lot every sunday morning and sweat buckets ha.
- wordless sundays, daily wanders
- exploring more beautiful temples for my curious architecture series
- celebrating my birthday with a roadtrip + a seafood dinner -- melaka in november!
- going to the beach at sunset, on K's birthday. it was a perfect little getaway.
in 2018, i just want to be a better planner! planning better -- better meals, better trips, better health, better mornings, etc. K & i both have a big year of planning ahead of us but i know we'll achieve what we want, one way or another, together. i'll try to blog as much as possible this year too! thanks so much for reading + leaving comments. always make my day.
what do you want to do the most in 2018? i hope your year is filled with light + love + all the simple things that matter.