the happy list / june 19th
“i don't have any idea of who or what God is. but i do believe in some great spiritual power. i feel it particularly when i'm out in nature. it's just something that's bigger and stronger than what i am or what anybody is. i feel it. and it's enough for me.” ― Jane Goodall
it's been awhile since this space was last updated. i've been kept busy with family matters plus a new role at work, since i do have a full time job on the side (emphasizing that cos my job isn't my life :) here's some quick update on more things that made me happy lately. i hope everyone's always got time for yourselves no matter how busy you are! it's also a reminder i remind myself time and time again.
- bodybalance class at the gym. a combination of taichi, yoga and pilates--more fast-paced than my usual yoga routine! love it.
- essential oils, diffused. i've been into essential oil for a couple months now. Muji has a good range so that's where i started my collection. the smell of rosemary & lemon in the morning is so invigorating.
- pineapple tart cookies. bake bake bake. i've unintentionally started a little cookies business when a colleague at work made an order after tasting some! hehe
- exploring a new park while location scouting for photoshoots. something about lush greens in the middle of hectic KL.
- our first maternity photoshoot. i'll share more from this soon but you've probably seen some on my Instagram :)
- quiet days.
- a deep red, sturdy steel bed frame we bought recently. it's minimal in design and just perfect to my liking. who would've thought of a red bed frame? i can't believe we found it.
- good health.
what's everyone been up to? we've just been done with another long 4-days weekend here in Malaysia and it feels crazy that we're halfway through the year. craazy.